API Test Automation Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a UI Test Automation Specialist for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Position in Edmonton or Calgary.
The candidate will:
Work on a sprint-based delivery team, this role actively consults with internal stakeholders to develop a detailed understanding of Company’s digital solutions in order to build well-structured, easily maintainable API test automation suites according to team standards, in a fast-paced DevOps environment.
Skills and Qualifications of a UI Test Automation Specialist
The qualified candidate must have:
- Two plus (2+) years experience Developing automated REST API or SOAP request test suites using SmartBear ReadyAPI/SoapUI NG Pro;
- One plus (1+) years of experience using Swagger to review and understand REST API specification documentation;
- One plus (1+) years of experience using Jira for issue (story, task, bug) management - 1+ year;
- Experience working with DevOps teams to configure Jenkins to execute automated test suites;
- Administrator of BitBucket repositories to store test automation artifacts experience;
- Using Zephyr for test management;
- Creating test data and experience of mock data services;
- Three plus (3+) years of experience with QA within an Agile and/or DevOps.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.