Intermediate Technical Architect
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Technical Architect for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin April 2018.
Key Responsibilities of an Intermediate Technical Architect
The successful candidate will:
- Provides Salesforce technical leadership (ideally Lightning Communities) to less experienced colleagues;
- Responsible for the analysis, design, product selection, building and implementation of complex components within a Salesforce Lightning Community and integrations to other systems;
- Provides analysis and some review to less senior staff;
- Contributes to technical analysis, design, and implementation;
- Provides costs relative to solutions;
- Develops architecture and integration to support large-scale enterprise initiatives;
- Defines project scope, plans and deliverables including cost and timelines;
- Leads design initiatives;
- Develops and delivers presentations to all levels of the organization, including executive level, as required;
- Translates technical specifications to working documents;
- Reviews / approves detailed documentation for implementation teams;
- Reviews / approves plans for testing requirements for validation of system design;
- Applies defined guidelines to effectively manage risks;
- Recommends lifecycle / roadmap of complex products;
- Work with vendors to develop options and provide recommendations;
- Participates in review / development of industry standards;
- Contributes to creation and delivery of intellectual capital assets;
- Ensures support is available and acts as escalation point for specified technologies.
Skills and Qualifications of an Intermediate Technical Architect)
The qualified candidate must have the following key technologies:
- Three to five (3-5) years experience IT architecture and planning; ability to produce IT solutions, both independently and collaboratively;
- Expert understanding of one or more: Salesforce, servers, storage, system management, performance analysis, application configuration, database, SAN, LAN, WAN, remote access, security, telephony, messaging (email), automation, desktop systems;
- Undergraduate degree required;
- Experience and/or training related to Architecture & Service Delivery Frameworks (TOGAF, eTOM, ITIL, CoBiT, etc.).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.