Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who is seeking a Business Consultant. This is for a three (3) month contract scheduled to begin immediately.
- Review of mappings between source systems and Risk data requirements to ensure the fields are mapped correctly and propose solutions to any remaining data gaps;
- Document the data control requirements from Risk, develop an accountability model for these controls, review the underlying Risk data architecture in relation to these controls, and identify any gaps/changes required to address the controls;
- Business Analyst with experience in Capital Markets process/products;
- Ten (10) years ‘experience overall within a BA- Capital market role;
- Familiar with SQL – can do queries to database to pull relevant data from systems- Data-mining etc.;
- Extensive use of Excel, MS Access, basic macros;
- Familiarity with trading systems such as Calypso, Murex, Imagine, Broadridge, Wall Street, OpenLinK;
- BA that has worked on the IT side but has the business capital market background; and,
- Being able to understand how the capital markets product works.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University or College Degree;
- Good computer skills is a serious advantage;
- High attention to detail and willing to work and learn independently;
- Excellent communication (verbal/written) in English, time management, and project management skills;
- Proven interpersonal and leadership skills with a passion for results, process improvement, and challenging the status-quo;
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.