Senior Network Operator
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who is seeking a Senior Network Operator. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Core RAN Operations the successful candidate will be responsible for support and the operational development of Ericsson HSPA and LTE sites.
This is for a six (6)) month contract scheduled to begin immediately.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Computer Network Engineering, or Electrical Engineering;
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years relevant experience in 3G & LTE Ericsson radio access network;
- Ericsson Internal Radio Certifications;
- Good understanding of technical specifications, like 3GPP or LTE;
- Good computer skills is a serious advantage;
- High attention to detail and willing to work and learn independently;
- Willing to grasp new concepts and technologies in the ever evolving ecosystem;
- Excellent communication (verbal/written) in English, time management, and project management skills;
- Proven interpersonal and leadership skills with a passion for results, process improvement, and challenging the status-quo;
- Familiarity with with UMTS/LTE Radio networks;
- Familiarity with 3GPP standards and technical specifications is a strong asset;
- Familiarity with scripting (XML, Perl, Python), and database manipulation (SQL, mySQL) are strong assets;
- Support site built program by creating Ericsson NodeB and eNodeB scripts using Ericsson tool;
- Share knowledge with peers to support the building program;
- Participates in the development of internal tools to automate the creation of NodeB and eNodeB scripts;
- Verify basic KPIs & counters to make sure the Network is behaving as expected before and after changes;
- Perform software updates for NodeB and eNodeB Ericsson;
- Attend weekly scrums to improve delivery of projects using agile continuous improvement principals.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.