Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Writer for a ten (10) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Technical Writer
The successful candidate will:
- Work with the IT Business Applications Section, consulting with various stakeholders as needed, to (1) understand support & operations documentation requirements;
- Review existing document templates, propose updated document templates, creating samples & prototypes as needed, and migrating existing document content into new template formats;
- Work with the Informatics Project Management Office (PMO), consulting with various stakeholders as needed, to understand project management documentation requirements
- Review existing document templates, and propose updated document templates, creating samples & prototypes as needed;
- Work with various stakeholders to define and document our documentation management and maintenance processes.
Skills and Qualifications of a Technical Writer
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- IT experience and/or working familiarity with IT terminology;
- Strong knowledge and experience of the Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.