Java Front-End UI Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Java Front-End UI Developers. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating in the design of different applications;
- Participating in all Java development phases, including design, development, debugging, unit testing and maintenance;
- Participating in advancement and maintenance (add functionalities, make changes, etc.) of certain applications and software previously developed by the team;
- Demonstrating expert knowledge of existing work processes, procedures and methods;
- Preparing technical documentation on application deployment and support and have it approved; and,
- Performing ongoing strategic watch so as to propose improvements.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Solid experience with Java and Spring;
- Solid experience with CSS and HTML5; and,
- Front-End Development experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.