Oracle HCM Application Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for an Oracle HCM Application Developer for a six (6) month contract scheduled to begin immediately.
Manager is looking for an Oracle HCM Application Developer to perform the following:
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance;
- Refines requirements using critical evaluation techniques, systems knowledge and experience;
- Communicates with project managers, business analysts, application developers, subject matter experts, end users, and senior management;
- The ability to self-manage competing demands in a timely and organized fashion while maintaining a professional level of dependability with sound judgement and decision-making skills;
- Identify assumptions and probes for refined data and provides analysis;
- Identifies and highlights problem areas, gaps or conflicts derived from information gathered;
- Reviews the technical design, development and implementation plan for assigned projects;
- Work with QA and UAT teams to ensure successful delivery of solution.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Oracle HCM Cloud Certification is an asset;
- Hands on experience in configuring two (2) or more Oracle Cloud HCM modules, including: Core HR, Benefits, Absence Management, Payroll, Compensation and Talent modules with proven project delivery through full lifecycle from requirements through deployment / support;
- Expertise in Oracle SQL, Fast Formula with at least 5 years’ experience;
- Experience with Oracle personalization framework;
- The ability to express ideas, thoughts and information logically and concisely;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Strongly preferred experience working with technologies including but not limited to Callidus Sales Compensation suite, Commission EPM; Business Objects reporting; ServiceNow, Kronos, Oracle Cloud Offerings;
- Knowledgeable in requirement tools such as JIRA; Rational RQM, ClearCase and ClearQuest; and,
- College or University degree in Computer Science or relevant.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.