Software Developer - Enterprise Imaging (J2EE)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently looking for a talented Software Developer - Enterprise Imaging (J2EE) to join our client’s Toronto office where you'll be working with a fantastic team on a variety of solutions for our customers. We’re looking for a critical thinker that enjoys playing with new technologies and confidently (and curiously!) brings their unique voice and perspective to the table.
This is a permanent career opportunity.
Day to Day Responsibilities
As a Software Developer, your main responsibilities are:
- Designing, developing, troubleshooting and debugging software within a project scope ensuring that work products meet all requisite software development practices and sanctioned work processes including the creation of regulatory artifacts;
- Managing self-directed assignments to resolve software defects or implement features to meet schedule commitments with a high-level of quality, and applying appropriate diligence for design, software changes and testing;
- Participating in the architecture and design of large software components for project teams. Contributing to the estimates of software component designs, and reviewing the work of team members completing elements of designs;
- Develops and executes unit and integration test plans and procedures, interfaces with other software developers regarding the results of tests; and,
- Acquires knowledge of industry and company standards, tools and technology with a focus on pragmatic application to business prioritized software solutions through self-study.
- You have a College/University degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related degree/diploma;
- You can demonstrate three plus (3+) years of experience of hands on development, design and coding experience with Java/J2EE Including EJB3 (of a significant size and complexity);
- You have experience with Java/J2EE Application Servers (JBoss desirable);
- A solid understanding of Oracle & SQL;
- Attention to detail and ability to quickly absorb new concepts and technologies;
- Good verbal and written communication and knowledge transfer skills;
- You are a team player and can solve problems independently;
- You feel confident in an agile work environment; and,
- A solid commitment to quality software development.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.