Project Manager, Level 2
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager, Level 2. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the project during the development, implementation and operations start up by ensuring that resources are made available and that projects are developed and fully operational within previously agreed time, cost and performance parameters;
- Defining and documenting the objectives for projects;
- Determining budgetary requirements, the composition, roles and responsibilities and terms of reference for the project team;
- Reporting progress of projects on an ongoing basis and at scheduled points in the life cycle;
- Solving project related problems;
- Preparing plans, charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing or displaying problems;
- Working with a variety of project management tools; and,
- Providing related briefings and status reports to management.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.