Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Solution Architect for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will responsible for:
- Working with Business Analysis and Business Units to create technical solutions to existing business processes and problems, including creation of needed documentation;
- Providing ongoing support for developed applications and integrations;
- Working with Enterprise Architect and Data Architect to ensure all delivered solutions align with the client's long-term strategy;
- Promoting maintenance and enhancement changes to various environments utilizing proper change control and automated deployments;
- Contributing to software quality standards, best practices, and continuous improvements to software solutions;
- Contributing to software design and producing development estimates for projects;
- Working independently or as a member of a team to delivery projects of varying sizes and complexity; and,
- Maintaining current knowledge of rapidly changing computer technology.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Technical Diploma in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent;
- Knowledge of C#.NET development;
- Experience with JASON and REST API’s;
- Experience with Agile projects;
- Experience with data and process flow diagrams;
- Familiarity with project management life cycle;
- Experience with support and development of mid-size software applications and progressive work experience preferably in the oil and gas industry;
- he ability to work closely with business units to understand individual needs, strategic plans, and organizational requirements;
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to efficiently convey information to technical and non-technical people alike;
- Effective at managing multiple tasks of varying complexities, meeting deadlines, and working well under pressure;
- The ability to handle multiple projects and priorities with a high attention to detail;
- Experience with VSTS build and deploy is considered an asset; and,
- Experience working in or an understanding of oilfield services is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.