Eagle is currently seeking a Data Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating, refining, and automating data aggregation to ensure information is collected and made available to the end user accurately, on-time, and with minimal manual intervention;
- Retrieving, analyzing, and converting data into information to actively support decision making;
- Creating Key Performance Indicators, collecting the underlying data, and represent that data in dashboards that effectively support decision making;
- Interacting with business unit stakeholders and IT applications and development teams to meet operational objectives;
- Actively identifying opportunities for improvement within the functional area of data analytics and data management along with suggesting modifications; and,
- Identifying opportunities, deficiencies, or gaps in data models within the organization and take ownership for the resolutions.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a combination of education and relevant work experience;
- Certification in data management, data platforms, analytics and visualizations, or business intelligence;
- A minimum of five (5) years' experience in a Data Analyst or Business Intelligence Analyst role;
- A minimum of five (5) years' experience with Microsoft SQL Server (SQL) and SQL Server Reporting;
- Experience with Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) including VB.NET and C#.NET scripting tasks and components. At least three (3) years' experience on SQL 2008 or later;
- Experience working with structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data including data manipulation and/or mining;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS);
- Experience creating, modifying, and designing data integrations using XML data sets;
- Experience designing schema-on- read and schema-on- write data models;
- Understanding of the design requirements for building an OLTP-optimized data set versus an OLAP-optimized data set;
- Experience creating business-facing visualizations in Microsoft Power BI is an asset;
- Strong data modeling and schema design skills;
- Understanding of best practices when creating compelling data visualizations for decision making;
- The ability to independently gather requirements from non-technical business and operational workforce members;
- Superior problem-solving skills, as demonstrated in recent work history;
- A highly energetic self-starter with a verifiable ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment while maintaining a high attention to detail and quality; and,
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills across multiple levels of the organization, with the ability to challenge assumptions tactfully based on solid business.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.