IT - Specialty Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for four (4) IT - Specialty Developer for a twelve (12) month contract scheduled to begin immediately.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science would be an asset;
- Salesforce.com Administrator - Certified in ADM 201 with five plus (5+) years’ experience;
- Programming skills with APEX Triggers and Classes high desirable with two plus (2+) years’ experience;
- Developer certification preferred;
- Solid understanding of force.com concepts and architecture;
- Prior programming background in java or C++ or .Net with ten (10) years previous experience;
- Prior enterprise class Salesforce.com admin experience;
- Candidate must have administrator with development experience;
- Five plus (5+) years Salesforce.com Administration experience;
- Certification in ADM 201/211/450 - Needs at least 1 of these certificates;
- Programming skills with APEX Triggers and Classes with two (2+) years’ experience;
- Solid understanding of force.com concepts and architecture with five plus (5+) years’ experience;
- Ten plus (10+) years prior programming background in java or C++ or .NET experience;
- Five plus (5+) years prior enterprise class Salesforce.com admin experience;
- Creative problem solving; and,
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.