Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Tririga Developer for a eight (8) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Tririga Developer
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Providing application development & operational support and maintenance including day-today operations, monitoring and problem resolution;
- Development and Support: extensions to the capabilities of the application, producing reports using system provided tools, and customizing and configuring the COTS applications;
- Operational Support: repairing and recovering from hardware or software failures, coordinating and communicating with impacted parties; performing daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes; reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups;
- Maintenance: applying patches and upgrades on a regular basis, upgrading administrative tools and utilities, and configure / adding new services as necessary;
- Provide guidance in the development of tests cases;
- Provide 24x7 on call support as required.
Skills and Qualifications of a Tririga Developer
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three plus (3+) Years' Experience in providing Tririga application development and customization implementation(s) within the Tririga application platform;
- Three plus (3+) Years' Solid experience working with Tririga Real Estate, Space, and Facilities Management;
- Three plus (3+) Years' Experience with related technologies such as DataConnect, Data Integrator, and Offline;
- Three plus (3+) Years' Experience with using Crystal Reports and SQL for report development;
- Three plus (3+) Years' Experience with UNIX - Red Hat Linux and Microsoft operating systems;
- Three plus (3+) Years' Experience with data manipulation using an Oracle database layer;
- Four plus (4+) Years' Demonstrated work experience with application development and support;
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills;
- Demonstrated positive, flexible, open-minded approach towards work assignments;
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, with a natural ability to work with and support colleagues, ability to adapt to and work effectively with clients and co-workers with different styles and levels of technical knowledge;
- Must be able to work in a team environment, as well as independently with minimal supervision and work well under pressure;
- Good analytical, troubleshooting, debugging skills and proven ability to discern critical from minor problems;
- Ability to prioritize, manage, and handle multiple tasks at one time;
- Certification in Tririga;
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams with specific performance targets;
- Application development and support experience within a publicly or privately-held utilities organization;
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification;
- Experience with formal methodologies, preferably with Company’s Macroscope Methodology, for Application Management and System Development.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.