Intermediate Technical Support
Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for an Intermediate Technical Support for a nine (9) month contract scheduled to begin immediately.
We’re looking for an intermediate Tech Support resource for the PC Refresh program. This team is responsible for overseeing 18 sites in the GTA. There may be travel involved to other sites when required.
- Refreshing corporate hardware – laptops and desktops by provisioning new devices and retrieving old devices;
- Provides excellent customer service, transitioning software, configurations and data, where appropriate;
- Tasks are assigned, vary, and have a start and end;
- Duration of task assignments can vary;
- Under general supervision, performs day to day tasks that are repetitive, however, vary in specifics of what is required;
- Gather hardware/software requirements from internal staff;
- Perform general IT duties;
- Might be asked to assist in providing general IT support of new technologies to internal staff;
- Removal and cleaning of existing hardware for repurpose;
- Compiles and maintains manual or computerized records of hardware inventory;
- Installation of hardware and equipment; and,
- Keep working environment clean and organized
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
- Mandatory: 1 year experience with Service Now (Remedy would be second choice);
- Mandatory: A+ Certification;
- CCNA certification is a huge asset;
- Five (5) years’ experience with deskside/remote support within a large enterprise organization;
- Strong network troubleshooting skills;
- Call Center experience is a definite asset (Avaya, Genesis);
- Strong experience with Windows applications;
- RSA Administration (there will be plenty of VPN token tickets to deal with);
- Experience with Lenovo products is a definite asset;
- Very strong communication skills;
- Strong problem solving abilities;
- Ability to work independently; and,
- Strong team player and Interpersonal skills.
Mandatory Skills: - with five (5) years’ experience:
- MS OFFICE, OUTLOOK, TCP/IP, WINDOWS XP, Windows 7.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.