Intermediate Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Project Manager. This is a nine (9) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing and executing project set-up activities (i.e. project budget, proposal preparation and project configuration in Changepoint system);
- Developing and coordinating project proposals (including the creation of MER and CR documents);
- Maintaining records for project plans, documenting management (DMS), PPQA, change and problem tracking, and contract administration;
- Recording control and tracking of project-related items, including issues, dependencies and finance;
- Maintaining and reporting project status of actions, issues, risks. Following Resource Management processes to staff project roles as required;
- Managing project time administration such as vendor PO setup, billing rates administration;
- Managing vendor time capture administration. Managing and executing purchase order administration, (ex., goods receipts);
- Managing and executing purchase requisition process;
- Maintaining consultant/contractor files and supports corporate function validation of invoices (i.e. actual vs. contracted);
- Maintaining and tracking project expenses (I.e. travel, supplies, etc.);
- Performing project administration (Issues log, change requests, decision log etc.);
- Producing project communication (Steering Committee presentations etc.), including project status reporting (co-ordinate team status meetings, draft status reports etc.);
- Conducting work authorization and delivery management (process Purchase Orders, Resourcing requests, etc.);
- Reconciling vendor invoice time entry for Changepoint or for spend map, if discrepancies exists;
- Tracking financial information for projects, including Statements of work, purchase order issuance, goods receipts, vendor payments, etc.;
- Processing change requests and minor enhancement requests through Changepoint, working with finance to ensure standards are adhered to;
- Managing and coordinating project resource on-boarding and off-boarding processes;
- Leveraging existing processes and standards in performing administrative duties (i.e. use of standard templates);
- Creating, formatting and editing various documents, presentations, letters, proposals and manuals;
- Administering Changepoint: project set-up, billing rates, materials/products matching; and,
- Acting as the focal point for the project team for the co-ordination of facilities, technical support and other engagement site requirements.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five to ten (5-10) years in a IT Project management experience;
- Knowledge of SDLC;
- Valid Security clearance;
- Experience with SAS technology (an asset); and,
- Experience leading Infrastructure upgrade projects (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.