Network Security Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for a Network Security Analyst.
This is a twelve (12) month contract scheduled to begin immediately.
This will require the successful candidates to:
- Develops proposals for senior management;
- Leads detailed design phases for small to large projects/ programs identifying, tracking and resolving technical issues;
- Prepares high level and detailed technical specifications for small to medium projects in accordance with PLC, security and architecture documentation objectives;
- Together with Project Manager, determines best mix of development, interfacing applications, third party vendor solutions to meet business requirements and project objectives;
- Contributes to successful project completion by identifying risks and developing/recommending mitigation strategies;
- Organizes and participates in walkthrough reviews of all technical specifications, programs and unit test plans;
- Develops, codes, documents and executes unit test, system, integration and acceptance test using different languages and testing tools for functions of high complexity;
- Ensures adequate technical documentation and training material;
Experience and Qualifications:
- University or College degree with related work experience;
- Experience installing, configuring and administering CheckPoint and Palo Alto Networks firewalls;
- Network Security experience in a mid to large organization;
- Experience planning and executing change using the ITIL framework;
- PAN experience and Cisco Firepower, as well as FireEye, Mcafee NSP and Arbor;
- Experience with FireEye, McAfee IPS, Arbor Scrubbers would be an asset; and,
- Intermediate knowledge of routing protocols (static routing, OSPF, BGP).
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.