Eagle is currently seeking a Telecommunications Specialist. This is a nine (9) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Processing and auditing company's telecommunications invoices;
- Performing wireless device monitoring and administration;
- Interacting with vendors;
- Performing tower structural analysis for placement of antennas;
- Overseeing and leading construction of communications facilities;
- Coordinating with other departments as they may relate to telecommunications division or a project; and,
- Troubleshooting of equipments.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in electronics or telecommunications engineering or related experience;
- Fluency in both French and English;
- Certification in the area of telecommunications or experience working with an international telecom company;
- Solid experience with Adobe Acrobat;
- Solid experience with gsm, remedy, tcp/ip, gprs, umts and cabling; and,
- Experience in a related field (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.