Finance Project Manager/Coordinator
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Finance Project Manager/Coordinator for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the implementation of a cloud-based ERP solution (Oracle);
- Ensuring successful deployment and warranty of solution;
- Liaising between business owner (finance team) and system integrator; and,
- Performing feedback loop between System Integrator and Business Owner in an effective, timely, and documented manner.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Previous experience deploying financial based systems (Oracle preferred but any financial system experience is acceptable) and ability to communicate using both financial and technical lexicon;
- Previous experience managing systems integrators;
- Attention to detail and consistently follows and delivers on commitments;
- Documentation experience;
- Excellent communication skills ;
- The ability to manage and balance expectations from Business Owner and Systems Integrator; and,
- Experience identifying gaps and facilitating communication between parties to foster timely resolutions.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.