Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin March 2018.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that assigned tasks are completed on time, on budget, and satisfy the requirements agreed with the client;
- Ensuring adherence to the IT PMO Methodology and the specific Solution Delivery processes and standards;
- Ensuring compliance with Company standards, policies, and procedures; and,
- Ensuring that project decisions are formally documented as per IT PMO Methodology and project deliverables are stored in the official project repository.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field;
- A Certification in Business Analysis is considered an asset;
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience as Senior Business Analyst;
- Strategic, critical, and analytical thinking, decision-making, and problem-solving;
- Business/service oriented, with the ability to create and maintain productive relationships;
- Influencing and engaging all levels of stakeholders and support change;
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including facilitation skills;
- Aligning performance for success and see the 'big picture' while maintaining awareness of details; and,
- Post-Secondary experience is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.