Organizational Change Management
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Organizational Change Management for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Applying a structured methodology and lead organizational change management activities;
- Assessing change management impacts, stakeholder readiness, adoption risks, and resistance mitigation strategies;
- Working closely with program and project teams and provide input into project plans, risk logs, status reports, and other standard project management tools;
- Liaising with Company, Training, and Communications resources;
- Providing input into communication and learning plans and materials;
- Facilitating meetings and discussions as required; and,
- Providing reporting and status updates to the IT PMO team as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree/Diploma in Business, Human Resources, Psychology, Computer Science, or a related field preferred;
- A minimum of eight (8) years’ experience drafting and delivering organizational change management and communication plans and materials; ideally supporting efforts that affect broad cross-sections of stakeholders;
- Experience with organizational change management principles, methodologies, and tools;
- Experience working on enterprise level programs and familiarity with project management principles, methodologies, and tools;
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills and a demonstrated ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of stakeholders;
- Excellent active listening skills;
- Strong computer skills and solid knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other MS Office programs;
- The ability o work in ambiguous and changing situations and be flexible;
- The abiltiy to work collaboratively with and through others and be a team player;
- The ability to meet deadlines and manage time effectively; and,
- Experience with Educational sector technology roll outs is highly desired.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.