Senior Functional Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Functional Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin March 2018.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Functional Analyst
The successful candidate will:
- Acts as senior team member developing comprehensive project requirements and plans;
- Tracks and monitors activities, resolves problems and provides direction to team members;
- Liaises with clients to keep them informed of progress and responds to questions as required;
- Initiates and completes analysis and design for ongoing business improvement through the enhancement of the corporate enterprise system applications;
- Leads sessions with team members and business community to identify business needs;
- Determines, performs and/or oversees technical scope of the work and ensures overall quality and effectiveness of program/system design;
- Develop technology plans through interfacing with customers, participate in architectural reviews, and develop complex system designs;
- Provide technical consultation to clients and divisional staff to mature the business relationships and resolve complex technical issues;
- Provide technical leadership for the delivery of medium to large scale projects, and lead solution development through to implementation;
- Identify and evaluate business and technology risks, develop internal controls to mitigate risk, and recommend technology solutions to improve systems governance;
- Lead technical engagements with product vendors, systems integrator, and, lead the development of technology solutions through to implementation.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Functional Analyst
The qualified candidate must have:
- Be a senior team member it is also important to demonstrate soft skills in past projects;
- Experience supporting application development teams through all phases from design and development to production sustainment and support;
- Experience in projects and team’s management utilizing methodologies and techniques like Scrum, Disciplined Agile and Kanban. Developing project requirements, scope, plans and budget;
- Experience on business requirements analysis, conducting workflow and data analysis in order to develop and/or support recommendations on integrated business/systems solutions;
- Working experience with complex system testing and test automation tools, involving internal and external parties, and technologies, such as: web Services, ESB, SAP, and Main Frame;
- Working on medium and large projects with knowledge and understanding of enterprise technologies such SOA, Identity Management and Portal Services;
- Knowledge of Mainframe Systems, Data Warehouse, Content Management and Master Data Management will be an asset;
- Working experience with using application development technology and environments such as Java and .NET development, Active Directory, SoapUI and REST services, Oracle, and PL/SQL;
- Working experience with system testing methodologies and techniques on the different testing phases including unit test, functional test, integration test and test automation;
- Working within a complex environment and understanding the implications of regulatory requirements for security and audit as it pertains to Driver;
- Licensing Partners Program technology solutions will be an asset;
- Working with technology-based tools or methodologies including JIRA, SVN, ISPW, ITIL, SDLC, Agile to review, design, and/or implement products and services;
- Building strong working relationship and influence decisions with product vendors, consulting partners, clients and stakeholders.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.