Application Support Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently assisting our client in the search for an Application Support Analyst for a three (3) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
Reporting to the Manager, Risk Technology Support, and the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the various risk management platforms:
- Monitor the Market Risk System and Counterparty Credit Risk System to ensure the risk reports are produced on time;
- Ensure that all key elements of the service level agreements are met;
- Co-ordinate the implementation of support and project changes into the systems;
- Provide system expertise to our technology partners and business support groups;
- Troubleshoot, and provide recommendations in solving applications and system issues;
- Maintain and enhance documentation for software as it relates to problems, standards, procedures, and processes; and,
- Provide support for a wide range of clients, products, and systems in a fast pace, dynamic and evolving environment associated with the risk technology industry.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or technical equivalent;
- Five (5) years’ experience in UNIX operating system, shell scripting, Oracle, and Perl;
- Three (3) years with MySQL;
- Experience with Credit Risk and Market Risk;
- Knowledge with JIRA; and,
- Good Debugging and troubleshooting skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 53815