Project Coordinator / Test Coordinator
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Coordinator / Test Coordinator for a ten (10) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coordinating Project Management activities, resources, and information;
- Breaking projects into doable actions and setting timeframes;
- Assigning tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management;
- Monitoring project progress and issues that arise;
- Working with the Project Manager to mitigate risk and manage issues;
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports;
- Ensuring standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests;
- Working with Business Analysts to document test cases and prioritize/schedule testing activities;
- Preparing the status report of testing activities; and,
- Managing defect list and defect management process.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) to seven (7) years' proven work experience as a Project Coordinator / Test Coordinator or similar role;
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery;
- Experience in test management and defect management process;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project;
- PMP designation or working toward PMP;
- The ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules, and step-by-step action plans;
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management; and,
- Strong teamwork skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.