Project Manager Team Lead
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Project Manager Team Lead for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin March 2018.
Key Responsibilities of an Project Manager Team Lead
The successful candidate will:
- Oversee all aspects of the projects within their portfolio, including;
- ensuring that the projects / deliverables are completed on time and on budget, as identified in the project plans;
- Provide supervisory guidance and direction to the Project Management resources within their portfolio of projects;
- Maintain accountability for all personnel within their portfolio including hiring, termination, and performance management;
- Perform escalate point for addressing any client and internal Client issues related to the projects within their portfolio;
- Track project portfolio progress according to project plans and identified metrics.
- Monitor and reports on the status of the portfolio of projects and any associated issues / risks;
- Implement and / or contribute to the implementation of effective processes to assess project risks, identify risk mitigation strategies, and monitors risks throughout the project lifecycle.
Skills and Qualifications of an Project Manager Team Lead
The qualified candidate must have:
- A minimum of six (6) years project / program management experience, managing a range of IT infrastructure (servers, storage, voice / data / wireless networking) projects in large, outsourced IT service delivery organizations;
- Training and experience with best practice project management techniques and processes;
- Experience leading a multi-disciplinary team of technical resources;
- PMP certification;
- Good verbal and written communications;
- A Senior Level is Required;
- A Degree in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of four (4) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- A Diploma in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of five (5) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- A Certificate in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of six (6) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- An absolute minimum of eight (8) years of directly related Consulting Category
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.