Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Subject Matter Experts to gather and document business and data requirements;
- Coordinating and facilitating workshops to understand requirements that support the vision and needs of the business;
- Interacting with members of the Construction teams on technology related issues;
- Participating/leading in the development of solution specifications, testing strategies, test plans and test cases;
- Participating/leading in the execution of functional test cases; and,
- Reporting progress of work the Project Manager.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree in Computer Science; Business Administration or similar disciplines or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Eight (8) years of business analyst experience including requirements, analysis activities and design;
- Ten (10) years of IM/IT experience;
- Experience working on medium to large projects (project must be clearly identified);
- Knowledge and experience in the Education and/or Early Childhood Development domain, with any jurisdiction in North America;
- Demonstrated experience in effective interactive communication skills (written and oral) in English, including: facilitation in business requirements gathering sessions and interviewing diversified groups of Subject Matter Experts while aligning towards common goals;
- Experience within the last five (5) years undertaking business process and technology based projects with provincial or federal governments;
- Five plus (5+) years demonstrated experience in documenting workflow processes, use cases, developing new business processes;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience in analysis gathering and design;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience in the documentation of business and data requirements;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience with Microsoft Visio, Word, Excel, and communication technology such as Lync or Skype;
- Three plus (3+) years ‘experience in the development and execution of test cases; and,
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.