Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager. This is a four (4) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Management of the following PM disciplines throughout all phases, leveraging provincial Project Management standards and processes and Project Management best practices: Schedule, Resources, Budget, Issues, Risks, Stakeholder Management, Communications, Quality, Vendor Management and Project Reporting;
- Managing the approval process for all project deliverables;
- Presenting to Executive Committees and Executives on an as required basis;
- Reviewing the project deliverables to ensure government standards are met and work with the team to revise deliverables as necessary;
- Project Charter and Project Plan;
- Project Schedule with activities and milestones (updated weekly);
- Resource Matrices including roles and effort;
- Deliverable Matrix;
- Issues and Risk Management documentation and logs;
- Execution of the project schedule and plan including meetings with the vendors PM and technical teams;
- OCM and training plan; and,
- Project Status Reports (weekly).
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum five (5) years Project Management experience with projects of comparable size and complexity;
- Demonstrated experience in managing contact centre service improvement projects and experience within the public sector (an asset); and,
- PMP and/or CMC designations (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.