Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin March 2018.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Project Manager
The successful candidate will:
- Develop material for Skill Sharpeners based on current design for CST;
- Oversee patient data for demo domain to support the skill sharpeners and the use of PLAY domain for physicians;
- Develop patient data profile per skill sharpener;
- Analyse of patient data required based on schedule per specialty;
- Support learning classes for Physicians;
- Coordinate schedule resources;
- Perform assignment of skill sharpeners curriculum per specialty;
- Evaluate of Skill sharpeners curriculum comparative to favorite fair and eLearning/classroom learning.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Project Manager
The qualified candidate must have:
- Expert Level is required;
- A Degree in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of six (6) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- A Diploma in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of seven (7) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- A Certificate in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of eight (8) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- An absolute minimum of ten (10) years of directly related Consulting Category
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.