Business Intelligence Architect
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Intelligence Architect. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing BI solutions to meet business BI reporting and analytical needs;
- Developing and maintaining BI delivery and usage standards;
- Designing and managing the BI tools and applications environment;
- Designing and developing applications interfaces, standards/policies, and adherence guidelines;
- Standardizing use of BI tools and semantic layers throughout the organization including web interfaces or portals used to access BI applications and data;
- Helping business and other end users select appropriate BI tool(s);
- Working with business analysts to ensure tight fit between BI environment and business requirements;
- Managing and working with BI developers to build standard development processes and reusable components;
- Developing best practices on configuring and using BI tools for more productivity;
- Evaluating effectiveness of BI tools;
- Working with production support/operations to install, configure, deploy, and tune BI tools and analytic servers;
- Troubleshooting BI tool problems and tunes for performance; and,
- Supporting development and management of BI training, documentation, and help desk capabilities.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Valid government security clearance;
- Expertise towards enterprise data warehouse (EDW) related projects / components;
- Experience creating comprehensive, coherent, and effective data warehouse architecture to store, maintain and manage data;
- Ability to operate at both a high level in helping to establish the guidelines, practices, and models for understanding and managing the big picture, and at a low level to guide team members in implementation details such as: data modeling; data warehouse and database design and optimization; and,
- SAP Business Objects & Tableau experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.