Senior Process Consultant
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for three (3), Senior Process Consultants. This is a permanent opportunity with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin immediately.
As a Senior Process Consultant you will: Define, lead and execute complex Continuous Improvements and key initiatives to deliver sustainable and leveragable improvements to business processes through the application of Lean and Six Sigma principles; in conjunction with effective relationship building, project management and change management skills. Reporting to Director, of Best Practice.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage complex or cross-functional initiatives;
- Manage sponsor/stakeholder relations to ensure that project delivery expectations are specified and met;
- Act as a trusted advisor and partner;
- Act as a catalyst and advocate for change on a consistent basis;
- Assess the performance and capability of processes (throughput, cycle time, productivity, waste, etc.);
- Identify opportunities and champion proposals for improvement (process analysis, business case);
- Design efficient and effective process solutions (value streams, workflow, metrics, staffing, etc.);
- Problem solve based on data and fact-finding techniques;
- Manage the controlled deployment of process changes (pilots, change control, minimize go-live risks, etc.);
- Conduct workshops and facilitate problem solving sessions with operational teams;
- Establish controls that increase probability of lasting change;
- Communicate proposed changes in a way that drives acceptance and ownership by stakeholders and removes barriers to successful and sustainable implementation;
- Develop and execute strong change management and communication plans;
- Support the development and upskilling of Best Practice Consultants and Best Practice Specialists; and,
- Support the implementation of the Lean Management System (BWMS) across the Insurance Operations.
What you bring to the table:
You have a positive attitude and bias for action that helps foster relationships, facilitates client negotiation, and allows you to work well with teams within Insurance Operations and across the company. You also bring:
- A strong understanding of the economics linking inputs to outputs and the underlying value proposition;
- An ability to build context by pushing beyond "how things are done" to understand "why" and uncover root causes;
- A keen sense of how to optimize business productivity (eliminate waste, refine staffing models, value stream improvements, etc.);
- Relentless pursuit in improving the customer experience;
- Strong influencing skills that allow you to drive for change and execute ideas through to completion;
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or six (6) to ten (10) years of relevant experience;
- Hands-on knowledge and training of Six Sigma, Lean, CMMI or other process improvement methodologies;
- Demonstrated experience in leading large, cross functional, complex projects;
- Sound knowledge of project management techniques, tools and methodologies, PMP certification or equivalent is an asset;
- Expert level knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS SharePoint, and MS VISIO; and,
- Knowledge of Individual products and business processes is a strong asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, Give us a call now @ 1-800-281-2339 and quote Job ID# 53781 or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.