Eagle is currently seeking a Change Manager. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing a change management strategy that aligns with business objectives;
- Developing a communication plan that addresses the needs of all in-scope functional and organizational groups;
- Developing (or guiding the development of) communications materials to be consumed at all levels of the organization;
- Developing a training strategy reflective of the needs of the impacted individuals;
- Developing (or guiding the development of) of training materials;
- Delivering (or assisting with the delivery of) training as required;
- Engaging stakeholders through a series of workshops as required;
- Working with an internal resources to build a change management culture; and,
- Formulating a clear strategic vision and set a clear, phased path forward to achieve it.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University Degree;
- Ten (10) years’ experience in change Management and in the development of change management programs;
- Ten (10) years’ experience in the development of communications plans;
- Experience actively leading communication efforts;
- Ten (10) years’ experience in facilitating workshops;
- Ten (10) years’ experience in presenting to Senior Management levels;
- Ten (10) years’ experience in identifying and assessing change impacts to the organization;
- Ten (10) years’ experience in engages stakeholders in contributing to effective change;
- Five (5) years’ experience working independently or under the general supervision of a Program Director;
- Five (5) years’ experience in provided work leadership to business owners and reports project related changes to the Project Manager;
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written);
- Experience working in IM/IT and HR management;
- Knowledge and experience in the use of information and communications technologies, and in best practices regarding HR and development of HR strategies;
- Knowledge and experience in strategic planning and change management;
- Experience leading and/or participating in the development and presentation of Strategies and/or business cases;
- Experience developing and/or implementing a change management process and tools;
- Experience in stakeholder management and collaboration; and,
- Change management certifications (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.