Reporting Administrative Assistant
Eagle is currently seeking a Reporting Administrative Assistant for a nine (9) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Acting as a super-user of and managing governance of Spotfire use;
- Coordinating operations groups developing Spotfire reports;
- Working with operations groups to develop Spotfire dashboards;
- Working with operations group to develop and maintain project planning and scheduling;
- Coordinating and producing monthly reports;
- Coordinating and producing quarterly reports and performance presentations;
- Coordinating and producing years end reports including results and accomplishments;
- Coordinating and producing presentations; and,
- Analysis data, identify trends/gaps, and reports to management and maintain Performance Contract.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Intermediate or higher level within Spotfire (TIBCO Spotfire);
- Previous administration experience, preferably in surface development, construction, project, or logistics;
- One (1) year previous Project Management/scheduling experience;
- One (1) year experience with MS Projects;
- Experience with SAP;
- One (1) year experience using SiteView , WellView, or similar Well Lifecycle software;
- The ability to read and understand survey and map information is nice to have; and,
- Associated post-secondary education is nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.