Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst. This is a two (2) year, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting business needs analysis and research to recommend the most effective documentation design and delivery and to determine logical and sequential flow of documentation;
- Analyzing and writing procedures and business processes to achieve effective communication;
- Producing documentation related to project delivery and support the overall approval process;
- Reviewing and ensuring that operational documentation is accurate and complete;
- Managing and organizing information repository;
- Gathering information and analyzing use cases, processes and procedures to review with project stakeholders;
- Using LEAN to bring efficiency gains to current processes;
- Understanding current best practices and determining how improvements can be made;
- Identifying potential risks and anticipated points of resistance, and developing specific plans and strategies to mitigate or address the concerns;
- Recommending and implementing changes to policies and processes or procedures to enhance service;
- Providing training to end-users as required;
- Participating and supporting the organization change management process and activities;
- Consolidating analysis of current-state and baseline for future; and,
- Supporting the Agile Centre of Enablement to build and manage a transformation backlog that will support Agile on a broader scale moving forward.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University Degree or College Diploma in Business Administration, Communications or a related discipline;
- Certification in Business Analysis;
- Demonstrated experience working with Agile delivery;
- Demonstrated understanding of the fundamentals of delivery methodologies and how to support the move from Waterfall to Agile;
- Demonstrated ability to write business impact analyses;
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp and analyze complex issues, diagnose multi-dimensional problems, and devise insightful/appropriate responses or strategies to address them;
- Demonstrated capacity to set priorities and monitor projects and initiatives, ensuring follow- through;
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate future opportunities or uncover potential problems; and,
- Bilingualism (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.