Senior Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Information Management program and service development (e.g. Corporate digitization service and DaaS);
- Information Management program and service modernization and improvement (e.g. open data enhancements and records schedule streamlining);
- Design and implementation of technical enhancements (e.g. open data Extract, Transform, Load automation and Records Centre user interface);
- Project management;
- System configuration and/or development;
- Needs assessment;
- Requirements definition;
- Analysis and design (including information, technical, data and application architecture);
- Data conversion/migration;
- System and integration testing;
- User acceptance testing;
- System and program deployment;
- Business process design, redesign, and documentation;
- Development of Information Management policies, standards, and guidelines;
- Legislation and regulation reviews, revisions, and/or creation; and,
- Change management.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum five (5) years of experience as a Senior Project Manager;
- Minimum two (2) years of project and/or program management experience with EIM projects or initiatives;
- Experience in delivering significant technology initiatives in a government setting;
- Significant experience in developing and managing implementation plans, schedules, budgets on projects of similar scope and size;
- Strong communication skills (oral and written);
- Experience with IT contract and vendor management;
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders and strong workshop planning and facilitation workshop skills;
- Ability to deliver under tight timelines;
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project;
- Experience working in a government setting (an asset); and,
- PMP designation.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.