Programmer/Analyst Level 3
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Programmer/Analyst Level 3. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering Detailed Business Requirements documents using UML;
- Preparing and delivering Detailed Design documentations;
- Developing small-medium database models/design (logical and physical);
- Building solutions in the requested or identified pattern;
- Preparing and delivering Detailed Implementation Plans;
- Providing knowledge transfer of the developed solution to supporting staff;
- Identifying and presenting all recommended modifications to the task deliverable(s);
- Preparing, clarifying business requirements;
- Defining databases in 3rd Normal Form; and,
- Producing detailed design documents, technical guides and detailed testing documents.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Knowledge of UML;
- Experience analyzing business requirements, preparing technical documentation such as
technical solution, detailed design, implementation (while application is in transition to support staff);
- Experience in developing Web applications; and,
- Experience in preparing SDLC documentations for small and medium size applications.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.