BPC Solution Architect
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a BPC Solution Architect for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading the business blueprinting and technical design workshops for BPC;
- Collaborating with the FP&A, Accounting, and other business partners as well as the Business Intelligence Team, System Developers, and other technical resources on a daily basis, and presenting recommendations and solutions to executives;
- Providing cross-functional leadership to identify, prioritize, and solve problems quickly and efficiently;
- Preparing and maintaining up-to-date BPC process and system documentation and end user training materials in collaboration with the process owners;
- Providing ad hoc functions and classroom training as required;
- Updating and maintaining dimensions, hierarchies, and data elements in BPC for approved data/metadata changes and processes;
- Creating and preparing reports and inputing templates as well as update the report library based on master/meta data changes;
- Creating and modifying BPC script logic and Business Rules as dictated by the data governance framework;
- Assessing and communicating accounting/finance impact assessments of master/meta data and business rule updates;
- Executing clear, load, copy, and default, and other data packages;
- Maintaining F/X rates and currency conversion functionality in collaboration with accounting;
- Maintaining Business Process Flows and Work Status; and,
- Clearly explaining formula requirements to ABAP programmers, supervising ABAP script creation, and performing quality assurance evaluation of script development.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) years of experience in SAP NetWeaver BPC 7.x to EPM 10;
- Five (5) years of experience in SAP BW 3.5 to 7.3;
- SAP Business Warehouse and other data transformation, staging, migration, and integration experience;
- Experience with EPM 10 on BW 7.3 / HANA 1.0 and reporting with Business Objects 4.x;
- HANA Certification;
- Experience in the architecture and project implementation of Financial Planning and Forecasting Models;
- Business knowledge and experience with SAP Portfolio Management and Project Systems;
- Strong analytical and technical capabilities to effectively manage and optimize the Models;
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of financial and accounting procedures, reporting, and acumen in order to understand and meet business stakeholder needs;
- The ability to write technical specifications for implementation of BPC Data models;
- Project management and business analysis skills;
- In-depth appreciation of the BPC software product;
- System expertise with BPC functional configuration and development with emphasis on core financial business processes including: consolidating, budgeting, forecasting and reporting;
- Significant experience designing, implementing and supporting complex financial business processes in a BPC environment;
- The ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people using strong written and oral communication skills;
- The ability to work successfully in a cross-functional team environment; and,
- The ability to work efficiently and independently with minimal supervision.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.