Eagle is currently seeking a Network Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyzing complex problems and incidents reported to minimize impact on the client;
- Providing support (coaching);
- Detecting and analyzing deterioration of network conditions by suggesting recommendations;
- Coordinating the implementation of new technology;
- Managing the network’s modification control process;
- Preparing all the changes about implementation of the network;
- Collaborating with engineers, architect and project manager and the client during the project;
- Acting as the principal contact for the client during an expertise demand; and,
- Performing up-to-date patterns when required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Diploma of Collegial Studies in Computer Sciences or Electrical Engineering with a specialty in Telecommunications or equivalent;
- Five (5) years’ experience in multiprotocol internetworking;
- Knowledge in internetworking with routers and switches, LAN/WAN systems, and data communication software programming;
- Knowledge of network protocols and network management systems such as: TCP/IP, routing protocols: BGP, OSPF,etc., MPLS, ATM, Netbios, VPN, WiFi, HDLC, VoIP, sniffer, BigIp (f5), Nexxus;
- Cisco Certification (CCNA, CCNP, CCVP); and,
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.