Service Desk Agent
Eagle is currently seeking a Service Desk Agent. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Answering user calls and responding to customer incidents and problems;
- Creating and resolving trouble tickets according to service level agreements;
- Transferring tickets to other teams as required for resolution or escalating to Team Lead or Supervisor as needed;
- Following up with customers to validate that the issue has been resolved; and,
- Working with support team(s) to resolve tickets as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- One to three (1-3) years of Customer Service Experience;
- Bilingualism (English/French);
- Ability to listen, and identify computer related issues over the phones from clients;
- Ability to articulate technical instruction to support our clients with computer software hardware or configuration issues over the phone;
- Strong communications skills -oral, written;
- Ability to be punctual; and,
- IT related certification (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.