Front-End Developer (3)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking three (3) Front-End Developers. This is a three (3) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University/college degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) or three plus (3+) years of work experience in related field;
- Experience with Content Management Systems (eg. Teamsite/Livesite, Wordpress);
- Experience with responsive design and CSS frameworks (e.g. Foundation 5/6, Media queries);
- Experience with Accessibility standards (WCAG 2.0);
- Experience transforming Visual Design prototypes into dynamic webpages;
- Experience conducting front-end debugging using Chrome dev tools or equivalent;
- Experience working with Visual design team on creating consistent web designs across projects which respect responsive behaviors and HTML elements;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment;
- Valid government Security clearance;
- Knowledge of NodeJS, Angular, MVC or other SPA frameworks, Continuous Integration Tools (TeamCity) (an asset);
- Experience with preprocessors (eg. SASS, LESS), OO design, patterns, and data structures (an asset);
- Experience working in an Agile Team environment as well as work independently (an asset);
- Experience front-end Unit testing utilizing Karma and Jasmine (an asset);
- Experience implementing analytics code such as Adobe DTM, Google Analytics (an asset);
- Development knowledge and experience working with application servers (WebLogic, Tomcat, etc.) (an asset);
- Experience with source version control, build and dependency management tools (Subversion, Git, Bitbucket, Maven, NPM, Grunt/Gulp/Webpack, etc.) (an asset); and,
- Experience with Web Service technologies (REST/SOAP) (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.