Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Program Manager. This is an eleven (11) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Collecting and analyzing data related to various elements in support of the PMO’s mandate;
- Supporting other Program Managers and Planners in the PMO/Department;
- Planning and delivery lifecycle to define scope of and facilitate cost and timing assessments of IT solutions;
- Supporting implementation of short and long term strategic plans;
- Supporting and guiding all parties involved within a program to embrace effective governance throughout the life cycle of projects;
- Providing support in managing program financials, annual, quarterly and monthly YEE; and,
- Supporting Program Managers and Planners in developing and maintaining key program deliverables, program plans, metrics and status reports.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post secondary degree in computer science with a business focus, and/or a business degree with a focus on computer science (or equivalent);
- Proven track record with three plus (3+) years of experience managing and delivering projects in an IT environment;
- Intermediate or Senior Business Analyst skills;
- Knowledge of IT Systems, Field/Network/Operations applications;
- Management level knowledge of enterprise-level applications PEATS, PORT, SAP, Ariba, etc.;
- Program management skills including project planning and management, interdependency management, risk assessment and mitigation;
- Strong organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines on a consistent basis and be detail oriented;
- Ability to be highly self-motivated with proactive approach to problem solving, multi-task oriented team member with ability to self-manage tasks to completion within structured timelines;
- Ability to thrive in a high pressure environment with changing priorities, with customer satisfaction as a top priority;
- Strong communication both written and verbal and presentation abilities;
- Strong tolerance to ambiguity;
- High level of computer proficiency with Microsoft Office tools particularly Excel and Powerpoint;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to listen, understand, and respond both appropriately and effectively to all levels of management representing both technical and business perspectives;
- Ability to facilitate, negotiate and work within a multi-domain team environment;
- Understanding of the IS/IT systems development environment (an asset);
- Understanding of project delivery lifecycle (an asset); and,
- Bilingualism, English and French (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.