Collections Agent (4)
Eagle is currently seeking four (4) Collections Agents. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing In-bound/outbound collections call to clients regarding pass due invoices/statements (early stage delinquency, courtesy calls);
- Answering incoming calls from clients regarding pass due invoices/statements;
- Reducing client delinquency;
- Interacting with customers, lawyers, branches and different professionals; and,
- Perform other related Customer Service responsibilities as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- College/University degree;
- Two (2) years of previous call center experience;
- Outstanding/Above average understanding of French and English;
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- Customer service experience;
- Excellent Communication Skills; and,
- Experience in Collections (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.