Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for a Network Engineer.
This is a three (3) month contract scheduled to begin immediately in Saint John, NB.
This will require the successful candidates to:
- Provide tech leadership and solutions designs that satisfy the customers and operational requirements;
- Provide end-to-end technical leadership to the resolution of customer issues; and,
- Ensure the optimal and stable operation of the network, including hardware and software.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science;
- Demonstrated experience with Layer 2 Tech (STP, VTP);
- Demonstrated experience with Layer 3 Tech (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, QoS);
- Knowledge of MPLS Tech (VRF, VRF-lite, MP-BGP); and,
- Knowledge of Application, Firewall and Network Access Control Tech (SNMP, DNS, DHCP, Radius, ACS, ISE, IDS/IPS).
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.