Eagle is currently seeking a Linux/Unix Specialist. This is a two (2) year, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Installation, configuration and tuning of RHEL 7 servers using Satellite server;
- Applying patch to Unix and Linux servers;
- Producing build books;
- Input to operation guides;
- Assisting in debugging issue during the project cycle;
- Participating in Component Failure Impact Analysis (CFIA) testing; and,
- Transferring knowledge to operations team.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum seven (7) years’ experience with System administration;
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience with 10 Solaris 10/11;
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience with Red Hat Linux 5/6/7;
- Demonstrated experience with build automation (Scripting, Packaging, Jumpstart, Kickstart, OpsCenter);
- Demonstrated experience with Sun Clustering;
- Demonstrated experience with Solaris Container (Zones);
- Demonstrated experience with storage and networking;
- Demonstrated experience with Sun/Oracle Server hardware support;
- Knowledge of RHEL Satellite servers and VMWare;
- Red Hat System Administrator (RHCSA) Certification (an asset); and,
- Oracle Solaris System Administrator Professional (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.