Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Business case development;
- Understanding and application of business analysis;
- Conducting business process reviews including analysis and documentation of current business processes, issues and opportunities, development of target business processes and recommendations;
- Eliciting, analyzing, validating, and documenting business requirements; uses expert knowledge to ensure the appropriate methods are used, ensures that the requirements gathered meet the business objectives and satisfy organizational goals;
- Documenting and evaluating business requirements against technical environment, providing solution analysis and recommendations;
- Conducting gap analysis of business requirements against business solution functionality;
- Leading business solution implementation projects;
- Leading multi-disciplinary teams to implementing business solutions in a complex organization and complex technical environment;
- Development of high-level and detailed implementation plans;
- Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Testing;
- Development of test strategies (test plans and user test scripts);
- Development of training materials;
- Implementing change in a complex organization;
- Risk and issue analysis and resolution; and,
- Post implementation review.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience working as a contractor;
- A broad range of client experience in public and private sector organizations;
- A broad range of experience in other roles over their career including technical (i.e. Developer, DBA, IT Tech Support, etc.) and non-technical (i.e. Project Manager, Instructor, Sales Rep, etc.);
- The ability to multi-task and calmly work in a rapidly changing environment with shifting priorities;
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to productively work unsupervised;
- The ability to adapt communication style to the audience;
- Excellent English language verbal and written communication skills; and,
- Experience with Municipal Parks and Recreation systems.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.