Senior Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Project planning, development of project charters, schedules, budgets, and resource plans;
- Successful delivery of small-medium sized projects;
- Project status reporting to various levels of the organization;
- Risk, change, and issue management;
- Stakeholder analysis, engagement, and management;
- Project communications planning and management; and,
- Management of interdisciplinary teams.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience managing projects >$200K;
- PMP Certification (or equivalent);
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience working as a contractor;
- Experience with a Fire Department and Emergency Services;
- Experience with telephone systems with particular focus on 911 Emergency Dispatch;
- A broad range of client experience in public and private sector organizations;
- A broad range of experience in other roles over their career including technical (i.e. Developer, DBA, IT Tech Support, etc.) and non-technical (i.e. Project Manager, Instructor, Sales Rep, etc.);
- The ability to manage multiple projects concurrently;
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to productively work unsupervised;
- Excellent English language verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience with MS Office suite, MS Project, and Visio; and,
- Experience with project management and portfolio management tools would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.