Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a QA Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Generating test plans for multi-platform video streaming applications;
- Configuring environment to support testing activity;
- Executing test cases in the lab to verify successful integration of customer premise equipment, middleware & network components;
- IP video testing on fibre, copper, satellite, cellular and cable TV systems;
- Conducting trouble analysis and developing resolution hypothesis;
- Formulating experiments and executing to validate assumptions;
- Documenting and communicating testing results via web applications;
- Generating automated testing scripts on a variety of platforms; and,
- Generating problem reports, changes requests, and service enhancement proposals.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Computer, Software) or Computer Science preferred, or equivalent work experience;
- Strong written and oral communications skills;
- Strong collaborative skills, ability to work well within a team;
- Strong analytical skills and strict attention to detail;
- Ability to investigate problems independently and perform root cause analysis;
- Experience with end-user experience validation (an asset);
- Experience with defect reporting tools Jira, Zephyr, Bugzilla (an asset);
- Experience with automated testing solutions (Appium, Cucumber, Calabash, Perfecto, Sikulix, etc.) (an asset);
- Knowledge of XSL, XSD, Python and Ruby (an asset); and,
- Bilingualism (English and French) (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.