Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Business Systems Analyst with experience in Dynamics 365 (CRM), someone with a good level of experience that would be able to write the test scripts, in addition to implementing the test.
This is a four (4) month contract position scheduled to begin in March.
As the Business Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Specify the general requirements of the system, develop broad system alternatives and identify their administrative, economic and technical feasibility and practicality as well as associated policy and organizational change requirements;
- Determines objectives according to business units; gathering information; assessing requirements and templates/formats;
- Designs new processes by analyzing requirements; utilizing workflow charts and diagrams; researching technical capabilities; and writing specifications;
- Provide recommendations when identifying problems; writing improved procedures and documenting controls;
- Monitors progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions;
- Update reference guides where appropriate: writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users;
- Develop and present reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; and,
- Keep abreast with new industry trends - maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; and reviewing professional publications.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- University Degree or College Diploma
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal skills;
- Take ownership of the testing and implementation process and have demonstrated experience with full software implementation;
- Ability to work within a dynamic team and organize time among multiple tasks;
- Communicates effectively with both technical and operations management; and,
- Ability to prepare information and advise internal and external customers on proposed ideas, products or solutions.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online now!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Job ID# 53678