Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with engineers and other personnel to design, implement, maintain, qualify, and improve electrical boards, instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for usage of moderate complexity;
- Performing detailed engineering calculations to compute and establish test, and installation per specifications;
- Preparing and studying technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems to ensure that functionality and operations conform and surpass standards and customer requirements;
- Compiling data and write reports regarding existing and potential components, and systems;
- Participating in team efforts to continually improve the product development process;
- Planning projects or subtasks so they may be tracked and presented;
- Utilizing CAD packages for component and product design and analysis;
- Directing and coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements; and,
- Inspecting completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three plus (3+) years of relevant industry experience;
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent skillset;
- Good interpersonal skills and communication;
- Demonstrated competence for technologies required to develop relevant products;
- Experience with testing methodologies and test planning activities;
- Familiarity with CAN bus and J1939 communications;
- Experience using of a variety of sensor types and sensor wiring to electronics; and,
- Experience with Printed Circuit Board design.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.