Senior Systems Developer
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Senior Systems Developer for a twelve (12) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately.
An Expert Application Developer is a technical expert in developing, coding, testing and debugging new software or making significant improvements to existing software. Experience and expertise must be significant to support the software design phases. The expert Application Developer could be responsible for overall design, development and team coordination on the business system/application.
As the Senior Systems Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Build web components that match design specs;
- Unit test across multiple browsers and devices;
- Meet W3C AA requirements for accessibility; and,
- Integrate business logic with back-end services.
- Architect, design and implement solutions that meet the stakeholder’s needs;
- Participate actively in requirements gathering, data modeling and design sessions;
- Prepare high level and detailed technical specifications for the projects in accordance with PLC, security and architecture documentation objectives;
- Develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of build, system testing and implementation phases of project;
- Develop, code, document and execute unit tests, systems, integration and acceptance tests and testing tools for functions of high complexity;
- Write, test and maintain detailed programs according to specifications given by computer software engineers and systems analysts;
- Provide input and coordinates with Database Analyst in creating new and modifying existing database structures using different types of databases;
- Conceive, design and test logical structures for solving technical problems.
What are we looking for from you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science;
- Seven plus (7+) years application development experience;
- Seven (7) years’ experience in application development in the Financial Services industry;
- Seven plus (7+) years of full development life cycle experience, from architecture through test and deployment and cross platform skills;
- Able to learn new programming languages quickly and efficiently;
- Ability to communicate ideas and take on board the ideas of others;
- Knowledge of business line and ability to produce high quality results – would be an asset;
- Ability to seek improvements to all aspects of development process; and,
- Knowledge in computing in general and ability to apply outside knowledge to our work – would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online now!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Job ID# 53643