Eagle is currently seeking a Web Developer. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Development of web components and content that function across multiple browsers and form factors;
- Applying defined development standards and content management best practices including but not limited to code and content reusability, extensibility, maintainability and coding conventions;
- Executing unit and integration testing on all deliverables;
- Analyzing and implementing functional business requirements and technical design specifications;
- Proactively providing technical recommendations and solutions that are aligned to business and technical strategies; and,
- Collaborating and interacting directly with design, business and technology partners.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Two to three (2-3) years of experience with website development, focusing on front-end technologies, in the public online space;
- Two to three (2-3) years of experience working within a large-scale Enterprise environment;
- One to two (1-2) years of experience of multi-platform delivery strategies required (desktop, mobile, tablet);
- Proficiency with cross browser issues, Digital Accessibility and SEO experience;
- Experience with templating engines or web content management;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (oral and written);
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and switch priorities and focuses as needed;
- Ability to work well in an integrated team environment;
- Ability to see things holistically and be detail oriented;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Server side technology experience with the Java/IBM stack (an asset);
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Acrobat Pro (an asset);
- Hands-on experience with various SDLC including waterfall, agile and extreme methodologies (an asset); and,
- Experience with Git/Stash, Grunt, Bower, NPM, Jenkins.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.