Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Business Analyst for a three (3) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately.
As the Business Analyst, you will:
- Understands client organization's short and long term direction and structure;
- Produces Request for Information / Request for Proposal;
- Makes recommendations based on client organization's industry and competitive position;
- Works with the customer on an on-going basis to understand their business in technical terms, identify on-going product and system improvements, and recommends existing or customized solutions; and,
- Present to, and work alongside, various levels of the client's organization.
Do you have?
- Five plus (5+) years of Business Analyst experience;
- Experience with flow diagrams, meeting with clients face to face;
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Super problem-solving skills;
- The Ability to think critically;
- Documentation: Excellent knowledge of MS Word;
- Presentation: Excellent knowledge of MS PowerPoint;
- Data Analysis: MS Excel, SQL querying;
- Modeling, Flowcharts: MS Visio, eDraw;
- Wireframing, Mockups: Pencil, Balsamiq, MS Visio.
- The ability to create requirements specifications, analyze requirements, create visual models, facilitate elicitation sessions, and use the necessary business analyst tools; and,
- Experience in an Agile environment.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online now!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Job ID# 53611